Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Can I

If I told you I could give you life,
would you leave the boundaries of your mind?
I bet you never even knew that there’s a universe inside of you...

Can I take your pain and make it go away?
Would you let me be your getaway?
No no no no, I bet you never knew there’s a universe inside of you...

Can I undress you?

If I color you with all my thoughts,
would you lose your fears of being lost?
I bet you never even knew I see the universe inside of you...

Can I make you feel okay?
Would you let me take you to a higher place?
No no no no, I bet you never knew there’s a universe inside of you...

Can I undress you?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Alina Baraz & Galimatias - Can I

0 comments:

Post a Comment