Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Mothership - Dreams (P. Lion)

This story is about alien abduction, or better, alien intrusion.
Not so long ago I was alone at home on a Sunday afternoon.
Suddenly I heard this noise coming from the living room, kind of a drum sound on the sly. I resorted to all my bravery, I opened the door and I saw them: they were standing around the table, totally absorbed in tinkering with some electronic devices, their mothership was parked behind my sofa (I still wonder how they made that trick), they wore headphones and they didn't even cast a glance at me...
I didn't know what to do so I did nothing.
They stayed for a month, feeding themselves with pizza, beer and cigarettes, then they disappeared leaving me this:

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : The Mothership - Dreams (P. Lion)

0 comments:

Post a Comment