Friday, March 6, 2015

Josef Salvat - Hustler (Solomun Remix)


It's not easy on my bed sheets. It's not easy on my nerves.
It's not easy on my conscience. It's not easy on my soul.
This is not what you wanted, what you wanted from me.
I know that much now. My apologies.
You would call me a harlot. You would call me a whore...
But see I'm a man now, I'm worth so much more.

But I've got the heart of a hustler, with a hustler's pain.
I've got the heart of a hustler, with all the hustler's shame.
I've got the body of a lover, with a masochists brain.
I've got the heart of a hustler, I'm playing a dangerous game.

The mind says: "No Sir."
But the body says: "Please!"
The heart stays silent... such a silent tease.
And I don't know why I'm telling you this...
Maybe I've gotta get it off my unholy chest.
There's a road once travelled, but one I haven't walked down yet and it calls my name.
It's a darker path and it calls my name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Josef Salvat - Hustler (Solomun Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment