Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Penelopes - Time To Shine (Moullinex Remix)

Go, go, go, going for a fast ride.
Turn, turn, turn, turning on a high tide.
Run, run, run, running to the bright side.
Time, time, time, timing can't be more right.

I'm waiting for my ride, for my ride, for my ride...
I'm wishing for the heights, no red lights, no red lights.
So moving to the sun, let me run, let me run.
It's time for me to shine, time to shine...

Time to shine!

Go, go, go, going even higher.
Turn, turn, turn, turning like a tire.
Run, run, run, run into desire.
Time, time, time, time to set the fire.

I'm waiting for my ride, for my ride, for my ride...
So get up on my sight, it's my ride, it's my right.
And don't get so uptight, let me fly, let me fly.
It's time for me to shine, time to shine, time to shine...

Time to shine!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : The Penelopes - Time To Shine (Moullinex Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment