Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Go astray - Keep loving me EP

This song has been written for me.
It seems it perfectly knows how my inner world works, how emotions rise from nothing and become wide, slowly turning into feelings, overwhelming me… fading into nothing again.
With the voice, a bit crazy like Bjork, a bit suffering like Beth Gibbons, a bit creepy like Fever Ray but sweet as none of them and with the sound so slow and sultry, shy and uncertain at the start, taking all the time to languidly explode at some point, this song has made me love myself.



The track comes with a palette of remixes that could catch the most different shades of emotion.
I picked the crystalline rapture of the higher heights,



the laidback attitude of the disco dancer,



and the subtle melancholy of the afterhour.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Go astray - Keep loving me EP

0 comments:

Post a Comment