Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wild Belle - It's Too Late (Original and Employee Of The Year Remix)

Now that you want me it's too late.(It's too late for love).
For when you got me you don't care.(It's too late for love).
I'm tired, so tired of playing.(Playing such a little fool).
My mind is made up: I'm not coming back to you.

I need a man that treats me right.(He'll treat me right).
He'll feed me supper more than twice. (Yes he will, yes yes, he will).
I'm not asking for lots of fancy toys. (I don't need a lot of fancy toys).
Someone to keep me warm at night.

So why why when you had me boy, you must've been blind
Goodbye, bye...
Now you taste the teardrops that I cried.
It's too late for love.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Wild Belle - It's Too Late (Original and Employee Of The Year Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment