Sunday, September 9, 2012

Metronomy - Hypnose (video)

Sunday has always been a sort of journey into a parallel universe to me. I can find every element of my everyday life over there, but I feel there is a subtle difference I’m supposed to find, as if I’m inside a puzzle game.
Maybe is the silence, maybe the day light seen from a different point of view out of the daily routine, maybe is the attitude of people around me, or the different food, or the fact that i slept until late...
Maybe it's simply because if you stare at something for a while it becomes strange and misteriously meaningfull.
Uh! Better not to push my thoughts further, it is Sunday after all!
Anyway this video expresses perfectly the kind of domestic magic I’m talking about.



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Metronomy - Hypnose (video)

0 comments:

Post a Comment