Monday, September 1, 2014

Emile Haynie - A Kiss Goodbye (featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg, Devonté Hynes and Sampha)

Where?
Where did I go wrong?
Because I don't wanna stop before I'm done.

Say goodbye before you leave...
Say goodbye before you leave...
Say goodbye before you leave...

Did it ever occur that you forgave yourself before I did?
Did it ever occur that you forgave yourself before i could?
So I'm not cool with you,
I'm done and done and down and whining,
run and run and run and running...

And it was so magnificent when we had it all,
before it seemed to slowly go wrong
and now I don't wanna go on, on, on, on...

And how can I forgive you when I don't have the space to?
I'm fool, I've passed regrets...
Where did you leave know you already left.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Emile Haynie - A Kiss Goodbye (featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg, Devonté Hynes and Sampha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment