Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jay Lamar & Jesse Oliver - Ready to Go (A.N.D.Y. & Vicente Remix)

There are so many things I should do before I can go away.
Waking up could be a good starting option.
Waking up and getting up from bed.
Getting up from bed and going to the kitchen.
Going to the kitchen and making some coffee.
Going to the toilet while the coffee is on its way.
Going back to kitchen and having some breakfast.
Washing my teeth after breakfast.
Having a shower after washing my teeth.
Going to bedroom and choosing the proper clothes.
Spending a lot of time on this subject.
Spending much time to find the right accessories.
Totally loosing my sense of time while trying to produce a decent make up.
Watching myself into the bathroom mirror.
Finding myself inadequate.
Watching myself into the bedroom mirror.
Finding myself inadequate.
Watching myself into the corridor mirror.
Finding myself inadequate.
There are really too many things I should do before I can go away.
I think I will sleep five more minutes.


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Jay Lamar & Jesse Oliver - Ready to Go (A.N.D.Y. & Vicente Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment